assent (to), comply (with), consent (to), go (by), subscribe.
[KEY]Which is right agree or agreed?[/KEY]
In this case, agreed on its own means “It is accepted”. agree is the verb form. If you use a verb on its own, it is an imperative: telling somebody to do something. So, if you simply say agree, you are telling the other person to agree with you.
What is example of agree?
The definition of agree means to have the same opinion or views. An example of agree is a married couple deciding to raise their child in a particular faith.
What kind of verb is agree?
agree is a verb, agreeable is an adjective, agreement is a noun:I agree with what you say. I agreed that we would have to finish. The weather was very agreeable.
How do you say two things agree?
- agree. verb. to have the same opinion as someone else.
- go along with. phrasal verb. to agree with someone or something.
- concur. verb. formal to agree with someone or something.
- be in agreement. phrase.
- be of one/be of the same mind (about) phrase.
- see eye to eye (with someone) phrase.
- be of like mind. phrase.
- be as one. phrase.
How do you say I totally agree?
Ways of expressing agreement:
- That’s right/You’re right/I know: used when agreeing with someone:
- Exactly/Absolutely/I couldn’t agree more: used for saying that you completely agree with someone:
- You can say that again/You’re telling me: a more informal way of saying that you completely agree with someone:
Is it correct to say I am agree?
Some learners try to improve on “I am agree” by saying “I am agreed”, which makes sense grammatically but which is unfortunately also not used. The correct form is: correct I agree with you. wrong I am agree with you.
How do you say I agree formally?
We’re in accord. I agree. Absolutely! You’re absolutely right.
Does agreed mean I agree?
Agreed means basically the same thing. It is short for “It is agreed” or “I am agreed”. In this case you can just say the word “agreed” on its own.
Which preposition is used with agree?
To agree with someone is to share a point of view with him/her, and to agree with an idea or proposal is to accept it and to believe that it’s valid. Example use that includes both prepositions: “He agreed with you on whether we should increase the salary.”
Did not agree meaning?
1. To not share the same opinion or feeling as someone.
How do you use agree?
you have the same opinion as them.
- Examples: 1. I agree with you.
- “She’s definitely the right person for the job.” “Yes, I agree.”
- We all agreed that we needed to improve our English. (note: this means ‘We all agreed with each other that we needed to improve our English.
- My husband and I agree about /on most things.
How do you describe agree?
Agree, consent, accede, assent, concur all suggest complying with the idea, sentiment, or action of someone. Agree, the general term, suggests compliance in response to any degree of persuasion or opposition: to agree to go; to agree to a meeting, to a wish, request, demand, ultimatum.
How do you reply to agree?
- Yes, I do!
- Yes, I am!
- Yes, I am! or simply:
- Yes, I agree! or even:
- Yes I do agree!
[KEY]Is it agree to or agree?[/KEY]
The phrase “agree with” is used for referring to agreeing with a person, and the phrase “agree to” is used for referring to agreeing with a non-person.
How do you use agree in a sentence?
Agree sentence example
- We both agree that you need to get out of this place for a while.
- I agree with you.
- I know you agree with me.
- He wanted to agree out of anger but couldn’t.
- I was simply stating that I agree with the man.
- I’m sure we can all agree to that.
- “For once, I agree with Darkyn,” Gabriel said.
What I couldn’t agree more means?
I couldn’t agree more!: I completely share your opinion! I agree with you 100%! idiom.
Can’t agree more means?
If you say you couldn’t agree more/less, you mean you completely agree/disagree.
How do you agree to a suggestion?
Accepting. A few phrases for accepting a suggestion are: That’s a good/great idea! That sounds good/great.
How do you say I agree politely?
- I agree with you 100 percent.
- I couldn’t agree with you more.
- That’s so true.
- That’s for sure.
- (slang) Tell me about it!
- You’re absolutely right.
- That’s exactly how I feel.
What can I say instead of okay?
- all right,
- (also copasetic or copesetic),
What strongly agree means?
If the ‘strongly agree’ gives you a high score for whatever the person is agreeing with (e.g. I have lots of problems), then the higher the score, the more problems there are. A high score would mean the person is not passional about work.
Can I say Agreed?
You can say; I agree/I agreed/I have agreed/I will agree/ and so on.
Do we say repeat again?
In this case “repeat it again” means “repeat it a second time”, which emphasize “a second time”. If not in this way, we have to only say “repeat”,everytime something is repeated. ( for example, if my kids finish reading a word, I say “repeat”, then the do it. Then I say “repeat” again, they do it again,and so on.
How do you say I agree without saying I agree in an essay?
What to say instead of I agree in an essay?
- “In my opinion, + [your sentence]”
- “I believe that + [your sentence]”
- “In my mind, + [your sentence]”
- “It would seem that + [your sentence]”
- “It could be argued that + [your sentence]”
- “This suggests that + [your sentence]”
- “This proves that + [your sentence]”
How do you disagree politely?
Five useful ways to disagree politely in English
- “I see what you’re saying but…”
- “I understand where you’re coming from, but…”
- “That’s a valid point, but…”
- “I’m sorry but I disagree with you about this.”
How do you agree to a meeting?
- I completely agree with you!
- 100 percent!
- I absolutely agree!
- I totally agree with you!
What does agree to agree mean?
1a : to concur in (something, such as an opinion) : admit, concede They agreed that he was right. b : to consent to as a course of action She agreed to sell him the house. 2 chiefly British : to settle on by common consent : arrange … I agreed rental terms with him …— Eric Bennett.
Does not agree or agreed?
Explanation: The grammar is not okay because “agree” is a verb. We can use the adjective “agreed” to “I am not agreed with your opinion.” (Correct or not? If not, why not?) Question: “I do not agree with your opinion.”
What is the Bengali meaning of agree?
IPA: əgriBengali: অগ্রী
What is the phrasal verb of agree?
(agree with something) to think that something is the right thing to do. I don’t agree with corporal punishment in schools. agree with doing something: He doesn’t agree with giving money to beggars. Synonyms and related words.
Did agree or had agreed?
agreed is the simple past, and did agree is the emphatic past. Neither is farther in the past than the other.
How do you agree to a proposal?
Agree with a proposal would mean that someone gives you the proposal and it all sounds perfect to you, so you agree with it. Agree to a proposal has the connotation that you have possibly needed to make a compromise. You can agree to a proposal without agreeing with it.