What is the meaning of amazing person?
An amazing person is one who does remarkable things. When a person strives to enhance the lives of others, when he focuses on empowering people, when he displays kindness and joy and curiosity in order to better the world, he is an amazing person.
What does amazing mean English?
Full Definition of amazing : causing astonishment, great wonder, or surprise an amazing story of personal bravery and survival.
Is amazing a positive word?
Many of the positive words that start with A are fairly short, so consider those before looking at longer options. Short Positive Words That Start With A.
|awesome (adj.)||amazing or very good||breathtaking, grand, impressive|
Does Amazing mean good?
Use the adjective amazing to describe something that is so good, it surprises you, like the amazing beauty of the Rocky Mountains or the amazing feats of a truly great athlete.
What does amazing woman mean?
adj causing wonder or astonishment.
What does pretty amazing mean?
It means something is “really neat/cool.” “That was a [pretty amazing] song you did.” Also: describes a day where it was busy, yet fun. “That was a [pretty amazing] day!”
How do you say someone is amazing?
Is amazing informal?
Awesome is the most informal, and younger people are most likely to use it. Older adults are more likely than younger people to use outstanding, superb, and terrific. As an exclamation, speakers are most likely to use amazing, fantastic, or great as in, “That’s amazing!”
What does it mean when a guy says your so amazing?
Telling you you’re amazing is his way of letting you know you’re an important person in his world, whatever happens (or doesn’t happen) between you. Maybe he’s seen another side of you, and he wants you to know he’s noticed and would like to see more. Perhaps he’s only interested in friendship.
What is the most positive word?
Positive Words Vocabulary List
- absolutely. accepted. acclaimed. accomplish.
- beaming. beautiful. believe. beneficial.
- calm. celebrated. certain. champ.
- dazzling. delight. delightful. distinguished.
- earnest. easy. ecstatic. effective.
- fabulous. fair. familiar. famous.
- generous. genius. genuine. giving.
- handsome. happy. harmonious. healing.
What are the happy words?
What are nice words?
Is fantastic better than beautiful?
As adjectives the difference between beautiful and fantastic is that beautiful is attractive and possessing charm while fantastic is fantastic.
Can we say very amazing?
GrammarAmazing is not used with ‘very’. You say: It was an absolutely amazing day. ✗Don’t say: It was a very amazing day.
What’s an amazing day?
Do you know what the definition of an amazing day is? An amazing day is when you wake up past your alarm, which I did this morning. That’s the definition of a beautiful day: being able to appreciate every little thing around you.
What does so amazing mean?
adjective. You say that something is amazing when it is very surprising and makes you feel pleasure, approval, or wonder.
What men look for in a woman physically?
10 Physical Features That Attract Men The MOST
- Booty. Look, men have been staring at women’s behinds for ages.
- Breasts. No, you don’t need to have large breasts to get guys to pay attention to you.
- Clear skin.
- Well-kept nails, hands, and feet.
How do you tell a woman she is amazing?
- Find Something Unique About Her. Identify something unique about the girl you want to compliment, and let that be how you say she is beautiful.
- Identify Beautiful Traits.
- Focus on Actions.
- Take Yourself Out of It.
- Aim to Help Her Feel Valued.
What makes a girl beautiful?
There is nothing more beautiful than a woman with passion. A girl who gets excited about things, lives for things and holds things close to her heart is a girl worth knowing. Because passion is contagious and watching someone get excited about something is the most beautiful quality you can find in someone.
What is the meaning of quite amazing?
adv. 1 to the greatest extent; completely or absolutely.
How do you give good comments?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
- You are an incredible human.
How do you say your amazing?
50 ways to say “you’re awesome.”
- You astonish me.
- You’re a virtuoso.
- Your sagacity is stunning.
- You’re a glitterbomb of glory.
- Your genius would be alarming, if it wasn’t so damn consistent.
- You’re a marvel, mama.
- You’ve blinded me with science!
- You just revived my faith in humanity.
What can I say instead of love you?
Here are five great alternatives to “I love you,” each that deliver a heartfelt and meaningful message.
- I respect you. You can be madly in love with someone, but the relationship will fall short if one person doesn’t feel respected by the other.
- I appreciate you.
- I like you.
- I treasure you.
- I think you’re hot.
How do you describe a good person?
Describing people – good – Intermediate
- Warm-hearted / friendly.
- Generous / Kind.
- Full of energy / energetic.
- Thoughtful / Considerate.
Is awesome a slang word?
Usage notes The oldest meaning of awesome is of “something which inspires awe”, but the word is now also a common slang expression. Consequently, as the word popularly became an expression for anything superb, in its original meaning it has tended to be replaced by the related word, awe-inspiring.
Where do we use awesome?
Examples of awesome in a Sentence the awesome sight of an erupting volcano It was an awesome responsibility. We had an awesome task ahead of us. We had an awesome time at the concert.
Why you shouldn’t use the word awesome?
It gives us a context to see the forest as well as the trees. So, the use of awesome as a default word for just about everything is a killer of business accuracy and clarity. It bespeaks imprecision, inaccuracy, comfort with noncommunication, and impoverishment of imagination. “Awesome” is not cool.