to have or provide the space that someone or something needs: The centre can accommodate up to 220 students.
What does Accommodatable mean?
: willing to please : helpful, obliging a generous and accommodating host.
How do you use the word accommodating?
Accommodating in a Sentence 🔉
- The accommodating hostess made sure everyone had enough to eat at the party.
- As an innkeeper, one should be very accommodating and strive to make sure all guests are comfortable.
- My teacher is very accommodating and is going to send me work to do while I’m in the hospital.
Is multipart a word?
“Multipart.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/multipart.
[KEY]What is the verb of accommodation?[/KEY]
More generally, accommodation means the act of accommodating. The verb accommodate has several meanings. To accommodate someone is to do them a favor or meet their needs or wants in some way. Similarly, accommodate can mean to provide someone with a place to stay.
How do you say thank you for being accommodating?
Better Ways to Say, “Thank You for Understanding”
- Thanks for your comprehension.
- I appreciate your flexibility.
- I appreciate you sticking with me.
- Thanks for listening.
- Thanks for your compassion.
- I’m thankful for your support and understanding.
- I appreciate your dedication to digging into this issue.
What sort of word is accommodation?
uncountable noun Accommodation is an uncountable noun. It means a place to live: In Rome we had nice accommodation not far from the coast.
What is accommodate in reading?
English Language Learners Definition of accommodate : to provide room for (someone) : to provide a place to stay and sleep for (someone) : to have room for (someone or something) : to do something helpful for (someone) : to provide what is needed or wanted for (someone or something)
What does unhygienic mean in English?
: not having or showing good hygiene : not hygienic : unsanitary squalid, unhygienic conditions.
How do you use accompany in a sentence?
- [S] [T] Please accompany me. ( CK)
- [S] [T] I will accompany you. ( CM)
- [S] [T] I accompanied her on a walk. ( CK)
- [S] [T] I’d like you to accompany me. (
- [S] [T] She accompanied him to Japan. (
- [S] [T] I accompanied him on the trip. (
- [S] [T] I’d like you to accompany Tom. (
- [S] [T] He was accompanied by his wife. (
What does thank you for accommodating me mean?
(əkɒmədeɪtɪŋ ) adjective. If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you. [approval]
What is multipart API?
Multipart requests combine one or more sets of data into a single body, separated by boundaries. You typically use these requests for file uploads and for transferring data of several types in a single request (for example, a file along with a JSON object).
What is meant by multipart stationery?
Multipart or multi-part stationery is paper that is blank, or preprinted as a form to be completed, comprising a stack of several copies, either on carbonless paper or plain paper interleaved with carbon paper. The paper stock used is typically of low weight—thin—to transfer more printing pressure.
What is multipart file in spring?
public interface MultipartFile extends InputStreamSource. A representation of an uploaded file received in a multipart request. The file contents are either stored in memory or temporarily on disk. In either case, the user is responsible for copying file contents to a session-level or persistent store as and if desired
What to use instead of would be?
What is another word for would-be?
What are examples of had?
Had sentence example
- They had two adopted children already.
- Certainly she had been under a lot of stress.
- All the papers had been signed and the money provided.
- She had a choice.
- A nearby steeple had been broken off short and the fragments lay heaped beside it.
- Would she ever outgrow the things mama had taught her?
[KEY]Is an example of accommodation?[/KEY]
The definition of an accommodation is something that fulfills a particular need. A hotel, motel and inn are each an example of an accommodation for travelers. 2. A ramp leading up to the front door of an apartment building is an example of an accommodation for a resident in a wheelchair.
What does accommodation only mean?
n an address on letters, etc., to a person or business that does not wish or is not able to receive post at a permanent or actual address. accommodation bill.
What kind of accommodation you live in ielts?
Tell me about the kind of accommodation you live in. I live in a house that has a living room, a kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a small garden. It’s not a very big house, but it’s just right for me.
How do you respond to thank you professionally?
- “Anything for you!”
- “Happy I could be of help.”
- “Don’t mention it.”
- “I’m happy to be of service.”
- “I know you would help me if I needed it. I’m glad to do the same for you.”
- “It’s my pleasure.”
- “My pleasure.
- “I’m glad to hear everything worked out well.”
How do you say thank you so much?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
How do you say thank you in email?
30 other ways to say thank you in an email
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- Thanks a million.
- I appreciate your guidance.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
What are the four types of accommodation?
Accommodations are typically grouped into four categories: presentation, response, setting, and timing and scheduling.
What is accommodation and its example?
Accommodation is all about making room — it can mean a room or place where you will stay or an agreement about sharing something. For example, the student with the broken hand was granted the accommodation of having a scribe write his answers for the test.
Which is not an example of accommodation?
secondary group. Which is not an example of accommodation? truce.
Is it accommodate or accommodate to?
If a building or space can accommodate someone or something, it has enough room for them. To accommodate someone means to provide them with a place to live or stay.
What is the adverb for accommodate?
In a accommodative manner; accommodatingly.
What is the part of speech of accommodate?
part of speech: transitive verb. inflections: accommodates, accommodating, accommodated.
What things are unhygienic?
20 Unsanitary Things People Do Without Realizing It
- Spitting on Cake When Blowing out Candles. It’s finally your birthday.
- This video is a must-see for anyone who uses a shower loofah:
- Dirty Makeup Brushes.
- Pumping Gas.
- Eating While Bowling.
- Taking Your Phone in the Bathroom.
- Touching Shopping Carts.
What is the difference between hygienic and unhygienic?
As adjectives the difference between unhygienic and hygienic is that unhygienic is lacking hygiene, unclean while hygienic is pertaining to hygiene; clean, sanitary.
What is unhygienic food?
Food Hygiene is relevant to everyone working in the food industry, including the distribution of food, selling food, producing, processing, storing or retailing food. Unhygienic conditions include: lack of hand washing between handling raw and cooked foods. unclean surfaces.
What type of word is accompany?
verb (used with object), ac·com·pa·nied, ac·com·pa·ny·ing. to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk. to be or exist in association or company with: Thunder accompanies lightning.
What does accompany mean example?
transitive verb. 1 : to go with as an associate or companion She accompanied me to the store. 2 : to perform an accompaniment to or for He will be accompanying her on the piano.
What is the sentence of fond of?
She is very fond of flowers. She’s fond of taking pictures. I am fond of playing the guitar. She was exceedingly fond of him.