extremely or vitally important; essential.
How do you say all is important?
synonyms for all-important
How do you use all-important in a sentence?
Examples of ‘all-important’ in a sentence all-important
- Get your game face on for the all-important second viewing.
- We got that all-important goal but had to defend for our lives.
- United now have home advantage in the all-important second leg in the next round.
- He goes well fresh and has the all-important course form.
What is a synonym for very important?
synonyms for important
What’s the meaning of high priority?
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English high priority (also high on the list/agenda) important and needing to be done or dealt with quickly Most people feel that education needs to be given higher priority. Arms control is high on the agenda.
What is the meaning of very important?
Something that is important is very significant, is highly valued, or is necessary. Her sons are the most important thing in her life.
How do you say someone is very important?
very important person
- big cheese.
- big enchilada.
- big shot.
- big wheel.
How do you say it is very important?
Terms in this set (7)
- paramount. more important than anything else; supreme.
- essential. absolutely necessary; extremely important.
- vital. absolutely necessary or important; essential.
- critical. of the greatest importance to the way things might happen:
- at the end of the day.
How do you say something is very important?
Are important or is important?
To be clear, when you use “is” after your subject containing “and,” you are saying that the subject is not two independent nouns, “punctuation” and “grammar,” but a singular compound noun, “punctuation and grammar.” “Punctuation, as well as grammar, is important.”
What is important sentence?
In his editorial, he made several important points. Scientists have made an important discovery. Doing her job well is important to her.
What is an example of important?
The definition of important is having great significance or consequence. An example of important events are the consequences of World War II. Having high social rank or influence; prominent. Government leaders and other important people.
What do you call things that are important to you?
Noun. Important thing, prominent thing. big thing. in thing. prominent thing.
What are my highest priorities?
What Are The Top 7 Priorities To Have In Life?
- Your Life Mission. Your life missions are priorities that give you meaning and happiness.
- Physical Health. Your health is highly crucial and should be first on your list of priorities.
- Quality Time With Family.
- Healthy Relationships.
- Mental Health.
What is another word for high priority?
What is another word for high priority?
What are examples of priorities?
Examples of Priorities
What is very important in life?
Connecting with others is as important as connecting with one’s own self because we learn about life through our relationships with others. At regular intervals, it is important to keep reinventing oneself, giving up things and even people who are holding us back from growing and from achieving the purpose of life.
What is the important person?
1. important person – a person whose actions and opinions strongly influence the course of events. influential person, personage.
What is the importance of life?
Also, a meaningful life connects people to a larger sense of purpose and value, making positive contributions, not only to our personal and spiritual growth, but also to society and the human civilization as a whole.
How do you describe a very important person?
In this page you can discover 7 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for very-important-person, like: celebrity, vip, panjandrum, high muckamuck, high-up, dignitary and big shot.
How can you be important to someone?
Here are The 12 Important things to do now to ensure a “yes” every time you encounter or interact with someone significant or yet-to-be significant in your life.
- See Them.
- Acknowledge Everyone.
- Listen With Interest.
- Ask Mattering not Matter-of-Fact Questions.
- Be Present.
- Believe in Them.
- Deliver Happiness (HT to Zappos)
What are some words for powerful?
How do you know when something is important to you?
For something to be important, it has to change your life. If something doesn’t affect your life, it’s hard to call it important. And something changing your life means you do something different than you would have done otherwise. In other words, something important changes your motivations — it motivates you.